2015年12月24日星期四

This is what happen when you spoil boil water in -40 degree fucking winter

【1】This is what happen when you spoil boil water in -40 degree fucking winter



【2】Throw your suit? Fail…



【3】Zebra Crossing



【4】Good Morning



【5】How to be a good gril friend



【6】This kitty should lick its own hair…



【7】I didn’t know crocodile can run this fast…



【8】Sad Sphinx



【9】I think the fox is hunting… but still LMAO



【10】He is!!!!!!!!! directing…..LOL



【11】Good Job



【12】Hmm..



【14】One Shot One Kill



【15】求可爱



【16】I think he wanted a kiss



【17】I don’t know what to say……



【18】来吧,一起上吧



【19】Agile Fat



【20】How to weak(break) up your gf



【21】This is what happened when you throwing a fukcing brick into a wash machine



【22】Deeeeeeeeeep Throat



【23】Speechless



【24】Wait Wait…..Wait!!



【25】kitty fight



【26】The smoke is flammable!



【27】This is how to pile stones



【28】I can feel the cold throught my freaking screen now



【29】Have a nice day there.




This is what happen when you spoil boil water in -40 degree fucking winter

没有评论:

发表评论